Monday, June 15, 2015

39 Weeks

Kannon is getting flood-ready! 

I honestly never thought I would make it this far! With all the bouts of false labor I've been having, we thought this little guy would be here by now!  June 6,8, 12 left me with painful contractions 5-7 minutes apart for hours but would go away after a few hours.  So frustrating!!!  But, baby is still cooking away and with an impending tropical storm on its way, I guess its better he cooks just a few more days!  

We spent the week, swimming, walking, and taking a few trips to the zoo and the Children's Museum.  With temperatures in the 90s I have been trying to stay indoors as much as possible!!!  We are all getting anxious for baby to get here but trying to stay busy! I did stop by my new school and check out my classroom! I am so excited for next year and already spending a lot of time on pinterest planning out some ideas!

My new classroom!! Eek!

Midwife says baby is about 8-81/2 pounds already (we will see) and he can come at any time! Hopefully, he gets the memo!

Week: 39 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: a watermelon
Total Weight Gain: +25 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. Hip pain, restless nights, LOTS OF MOVEMENT, emotional ups and downs,lots of practice contractions!!!
CravingsWater!! I'm so thirsty! Chicken! Chocolate
What is baby doing? Fat: Your baby is still putting on layers of fat to help control his body temperature after birth.
Skin: Your baby's outer skin cells are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

And you know, you are close to your due date when pool toys become napping aids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment