Saturday, March 14, 2015

26 Weeks



SPRING BREAK!!!!! We made it to Spring Break and I couldn't be more excited to have a week off my feet and the demands of my classroom!  Monday, we overslept and woke up at 6:25am---the time we usually leave for work!!!  Fortunately, there was no traffic and we made it school on time!  But it pretty much set the tone for the week!  Clark got sick on Wednesday and stayed home Thursday and Friday with a fever and cough.  I was happy to stay home with him on Wednesday and cuddle him!  

This week I started the Hypnobabies course.  I am really excited about using this for pain management during labor because of the positive affirmations and soothing music and hypnosis technique.  I practice right before bed and I usually fall right asleep and forget all about my hip pain. 

I have my glucose test and midwife appointment on Tuesday.  Tuesday afternoon we fly to California!  I am so excited to see my aunt and grandparents and smell the ocean air!!!  We already have a full schedule while we are there but hopefully we will relax!

Kannon was Student of the Week!!!


Date: 03/14/15
Week: 26 weeks 5 days
Estimated baby size: an eggplant
Total Weight Gain: +12 pounds 
Symptoms:
THIRSTY. Hip pain, restless nights, LOTS OF MOVEMENT and horrible heart burn!!!
Cravings: Clementines, potatoes, CHEESE, black beans, milk.
What is baby doing? Ears: The nerve pathways in your baby's ears are developing, so her response to sounds is growing more consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment