Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Help My Classroom ACHIEVE Excellence!

I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I created a request for my classroom at DonorsChoose.org: 2nd Grade: Journey to Success! 

Why Should You Donate?
  • You are AWESOME!
  • Your donation can be matched (so $5=$10, HOORAY!)
  • You will be helping kids who often come to school hungry and don't have supplies necessary to succeed.
  • You will be helping a teacher (ME!) who lacks resources (I spent last year begging another teacher to use her pencil sharpener because mine broke and the budget was spent!)
  • You will be helping students become globally aware readers and writers....children are our future, right? 
  • If you chip in to help my students, you'll get awesome photos and our heartfelt thanks.
  • Did I say, YOU ARE AWESOME!
Give to my classroom by July 29 and your donation will be doubled. Just enter the code INSPIRE on the payment page and apply at checkout and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100).

--Kat

2nd Grade: Journey to Success!

Mrs. Pittman
High Poverty, Houston, TX
"The journey of a lifetime starts with the turning of a page."

--Rachel Anders While my students are motivated and en... read more

My students need two book racks, read-aloud books, supplies that allow them to create interactive notebooks, and maps to develop global learning.
Help my classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment