Saturday, April 16, 2011

photo therapy:: rediscovered

I was cleaning up my desktop when I noticed these photos that were ignored during their original edits.  This is why I NEVER delete photos (not entirely true, I delete fuzzy, unfocused, boring, unprofessional photos but you get the point).  Yes, my external hard-drives are full, but it is worth it to go back and find something new about a photo.  I find new meaning with photos or reminisce a little. These had were taken a while back but remind me how fast kids grow.
This was taken when Kannon was 7 months old.  He is wearing Dale's favorite hat that we acquired at an antique shop.  Unfortunately the hat has disappeared but that cutie is still around!


Kannon was 12 months old in these photos.  I meant to send them out for his birthday invites but never got around to it.  He still loves the goldfish----an the goldfish is still around!

 There are a lot of things wrong with this photo technically speaking.  The inconsistent lighting etc.  However, I love his little feet in this photo. They make a little heart!  Clark was about 2 or 3 months old and I was having a HARD time getting him to cooperate....but this one steals my heart.  He has my papa's (and my mama's) feet.  He is also sporting my engagement ring which is my great-grandma Pete's diamond.  Between Dale's eyebrows, my nose, and a widow's peak, this kid is calling to all generations!  I love the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment