Thursday, June 17, 2010

mama confesses:: whew


Whew.  
Life sometimes carries you away without a chance to catch up.  Our lives have been incredibly busy as Dale embarks on new territory and I finally have a chance to pursue my passions.

We had visitors.  Kannon started crawling.  We have been rolling dryer ball after dryer ball in preparation for MADEfair.  I have been portfolio building for my new photography business.  Kannon went to bed and woke up with 2 teeth.  Our lives have been crazy, upside down, full of chaos, action, and poop.  

Whew.

I hope to get back to a more regular schedule of postings and I am going to keep this post short.  In a nutshell (or a list, as I prefer) here is our life.

1.) Kannon got professional photos taken last week with Kim Stadler Photography in Spokane.  They turned out soo cute! 

2.) We got accepted into MADEfair, a handmade arts and craft fair in Missoula.  So we are busy rolling dryer balls for the upcoming event on June 27th.

3.) My grandparents were in town for a week so we were busy visiting with them.  We had so much fun eating at new restaurants, exploring Lake Coeur d'Alene by boat, and swimming.  Kannon was especially said to see them go :(

4.) Kannon started crawling.  It looks more like a cross between drowning on land and scrambling from danger but it is indeed movement that takes him from one end of the living room to the other.  

5.) We finally got a washer, dryer and lawn mower.  We are so lucky to have an incredible amount of love and support from our family!  Now our diapers are clean and our lawn looks less like a jungle.

6.) Kannon sprouted 2 teeth.  His lower teeth came in overnight and he is freakin adorable.  He does get caught off guard when he accidentally bites himself.  Poor guy.

7.) I am nearing my 3rd trimester.  Bean#2 is really starting to kick, roll, and punch.  Not too mention, I am starting to feel exhausted!!!

8.) We have narrowed down names for bean#2, but again, we won't be sharing our final decision until D-day!

9.) My etsy site has been exploding with orders lately.  Plus, I have been branching out making newborn photography props for fellow photographers.  My fingers are starting to hurt!!!

10.) My brother Sam has been visiting and we have so much fun hanging out.  We will be sad to see him leave!

11.) Dale has had a busy month so far with New West Spirits.  He added a few new accounts, including Fred Meyer...a major purchaser of wine!!!

12.) I have been portfolio building and have given a name and face to my new photography business, Happy Mama Photography.   Since launching this week, I have already scheduled a few engagement and senior sessions.  I am starting to get nervous!!! Follow my blog and facebook page to hear more updates!!

Things are finally under control and we are so pleased to have had so much success in the last few weeks.  Despite our rough start in Coeur d'Alene, we are finally catching our breath and learning the ropes!  





1 comment:

  1. he is getting so big! and look at that belly of yours! and man i love your etsy stuff. we should do a giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete