Thursday, May 12, 2016

9 months old!

I am officially very bad at posting updates on everyone.  With 3 kids and a full-time job, I hardly ever have time to sit down.  But, alas, Quinn is 9 months old and its overdue for an update.  We had a wonderful Easter with my aunt and uncle.  We also spent a lot of time in our backyard, looking for the lizards and frogs, especially after the floods!

So what happened this month?

  • Kannon lost his first tooth! And then lost another the next day!
  • I had strep throat, twice!
  • We had our first night without the boys.  Kannon and Clark went to my aunts and Quinn went to my moms so Dale and I could attend the Parker School Auction
  • We had lots of date nights, well spent playing trivia at our favorite place!
  • We had the historic "Tax Day" Flooding. We were stuck for a few hours, but thankfully no water in he house.
  • Dale's best friend from Seattle came to visit! 
  • We also fostered some chicks for the weekend and had a blast playing with them!
  • We walked 1 mile to school one morning, just for fun.
  • Quinn had his 9 month appointment and is growing great, he is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight!
42 weeks in, 42 weeks out


 Walk to School Day

 Jarred came to visit

 Flooding :(

 Flooding.....still



 My favorite chick, Seraphina

 Japan Festival

 Zoo Trip


 Date morning...hike!

 Quinn came to school!
 Lost tooth!


Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment