Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dancing with the babes.....

When Kannon was ten months old, I was reading our "What to Expect the Toddler Years" and couldnt help but chuckle at the thought of Kannon dancing.  According to their research, "toddlers start to dance around 14 month" and thought of Kannon dancing choked me up, because how could this barely balancing, barely walking little man dance?  Well, little did I know, Kannon would do his first two step a few months later.  And it was adorable. He clearly took dance lessons from a friend of mine because he had the same signature moves.  Well, here we are not even a year later, and I have new dance monkey on my hands. Clark, now 10 months old, loves music.  Not just any music.  Clark prefers the classic rock unlike his older brother who preferred the Bob Marley and Elvis music. I luckily caught a few of his grooves on video but of course, he got a little shy as soon as he saw me peeking in on his one man dance party. I think he has rhythm!!








1 comment:

  1. Kylie's in love! I pulled her up on my lap while we watched the second video and she swayed to the music and waved at Clark. They're a match made in heaven! :D Dancing babies=ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete