Thursday, May 6, 2010

mama confesses:: moving


I am never moving again.  Moving was hard before but try adding pregnancy and a 6 month old.  Every waking moment was spent entertaining Kannon and packing boxes leaving little time for rest.  I am exhausted.

But, we did it.  We moved. We are so happy.

Our house feels like we have always belonged here.  Coeur d'Alene is beautiful, friendly, and full of families. 

I will keep it short, but I wanted to share a few pictures of our new home.

Our kitchen/dining room::

 Our living room/office::

Views from the bedrooms/bathrooms::


Our bathrooms (we have 2, one downstairs and one upstairs)::

Our HUGE backyard::

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are getting all settled in! You have been in my thoughts, I can only imagine how difficult it was to move with a baby and being pregnant!!Your house is so charming, I really like it! The views look awesome, and the backyard looks like heaven for Emma! It's so nice and green there already! Congrats on a successful move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! I'm comin to visit!!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete