Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Diary of the Ninja Kids: March 24, 2020

March 24, 2020


Today I woke up and had breakfast which was cereal. We went to the park and played kickball which was really fun. Today I want to learn more about space.  I learned about gravity and how you weigh different amounts on planets depending on gravity. I weight 79 pounds on Earth which is like 288 pounds on Jupiter.  Crazy! Last night I had a scary dream. We went to a dangerous restaurant and that dream scared me. If I were to go anywhere in the world and learn about it I would go to the jungles because there are many rare animals and insects. Maybe that is what I will learn tomorrow!


Peace out,
Rabbit Ninja, AKA Clark

March 24, 2020

If I could go anywhere It would be to go to Ninja Nation because me and my brother could do parkour there. The reason I would go there is because I love doing parkour and hanging on stuff and doing the salmon ladder. 

I wish we could go there right now.

I also wish we could go to North Dakota.  We are supposed to be going next week for Spring Break but had to cancel because of coronavirus.  I wish that we could still go and see Aunt Karly, Grandma and Grandpa. We were also supposed to see Mt. Rushmore. I hope that we will be able to see them this year.  Maybe this summer? 

Peace out,

The Raptor Ninja AKA Kannon

No comments:

Post a Comment